I’m babysitting two little boys. Their bedtime was half an hour ago, but the older boy keeps stalling. First I caught him reading (he was sneaky about that one. I just went up on a hunch.) And then a couple of minutes ago, he came to the top of of the stairs with a worried look on his face, and told me, ‘I think I have a problem. This won’t stop itching.’ It looked like he was talking about his stomach. So I was thinking, food allergy, poison ivy, something like that. So we went to his room. I turned on the light and asked him to show me. It was his finger. He had picked at the cuticle. I got him a band aid so he would stop picking at it and sent him to bed. That was the last I’ve heard from him.