I got a haircut on Thursday. It’s the shortest I’ve ever had it cut. It took a while to get used to, but now I love it. It’s a short, layered bob. I had to go through what I call ‘the five stages of getting a haircut’.
1. Trying to decide, if you like your hair the way it is, or if it would look better shorter.
2. Assuming of course, you decided on a cut, trying to communicate the look you want to the hairdresser.
3. Stressing over how short your hair is.
4. Telling yourself, ‘hair grows’, and figuring out how to style it, to get the maximum cuteness out of your new do.
5. Finally enjoying your new hair. This has been the random writings of Leila. Thanks for reading. I’m not really crazy about my sign off. I like Tobuscus‘s sign off a lot better. Peace off, bless your face.